Author: Maitreyee

August 8, 2018 / / Poem

Maybe, Maybe I don’t know what love is, But my heart races when you are…

April 2, 2018 / / Blog

Dear Best friend’s Boyfriend,

Before I start with this letter I just want you to know that I am a really nice person 90% of the times and the rest 10% of the times, a savage bitch that can absolutely destroy your entire existence. So let us get to the letter without further delay.
Like all other best friends I love my best friend too. She means the world to me and no matter how much you claim that you love her with all your heart and soul and that your love is selfless, I will always be 4 steps right ahead of you.

January 25, 2018 / / Yaadon ka Basta

Ye un dino ki baat hai jab
School jana kisi jail jaane see kam na tha
Dudh ka glass khatam karna ek chunauti thi
Aur sahi pair me juta pehenna to jaise namumkin tha

December 24, 2017 / / Poem
You ambled your way to my heart.
Oh dear, you revealed the feelings I camouflaged.
Unravelling the lid over the inkpot,
A tiny push and drenched my canvas.
Tracing the paths I locked down for years,
Divulging the me I buried under my fears.